Work Stress Worksheet:
Quick and Easy
Ask yourself these work stress questions...and get some relief immediately.
1. Will this matter in five weeks?
2. Am I in someone else's business or in my business?
3. What about this person/situation irritates me? Do I have that trait? And if so, do I dislike it in myself?
4. Why don't I like that trait?
5. Research shows if I hold this thought for longer than 17 seconds, I run the risk of physical illness. Is this worth getting sick over?
6. Do I want to stay in this job? If yes, is my stressful thought creating behaviors in me that ensure my continued employment or potentially harm it?
6B. If I do not want to keep this job, is my stressful thinking creating an exit strategy that will result in an excellent reference?
7. What are the TOP THREE reasons I like this job?
8. Am I trying to be right or do the right thing? Do I get the difference?
9. What I am worried will happen if I stop thinking about this?
10. Are my thoughts about this completely true---or is it possible I have partial information? Is it possible I have filled in some gaps in a negative way?
Return from "Work Stress Worksheets-Quick and Easy"
to ALL Work Stress Worksheets.
PDF of these questions (for printing).