Work Stress Comes From
Repeatedly Making the Easy Choice
The hardest part of our job is not the content, it's the people.
Everyone's job requires only two things: to manage results and to maintain the relationships. The latter is what this site is all about.
Your actual "job" throughout your career is to stop making the easy choice. Employees don't leave jobs, they leave bosses (or other coworkers). When we have conflict with our coworkers, we do one of two easy things: we blow up or we avoid confrontation completely.
These are easy---some might say lazy---choices (though we tell ourselves it's actually strength we are showing).
You can choose the higher and, yes, harder option. Those options are what this site is all about.
These skills are ironically called "soft skills," by some. But anyone who has attempted to learn them and master them knows: they are the hardest skills of all.
But mastering these skills during your career is well worth it. Work stress becomes a thing of the past.
QUICK LINKS TO GET YOU STARTED
- Work Stress Quotes - The Web's Best Collection of Work Stress Quotes.
- Work Stress Quotes: These work stress quotes will give you the calm you need to head back to work with a smile.
- Personality Testing, EI Testing, Stress Assessments
- The latest advancements and the classics: emotional intelligence and personality type tools for understanding how you respond to work stress
- Developing Emotional Intelligence to Circumvent Work Stress
- The first step to improving your EQ is assessment. These tools are almost all free.
- Work Stress Worksheets - #1 Source for Worksheets, Assessments and Tests.
- Work stress worksheets to help you change the problem, by changing your thinking.
- Work Stress Videos. Watch these AMAZING work-stress videos...
- Relieve work stress with these videos.
- The Web's #1 Source for Work Stress Articles!
- Articles to increase your emotional intelligence in the workplace; links to quotes, blog entries and more.
- Work Stress Books. One Book Can Change Your Life.
- Get All Three of Stephanie's Books as Paperbacks or on Kindle!
- Emotional Intelligence : Top Coworkers Have Higher EQ
- This page has lots of resources for upping your EQ. EQ is FIVE TIMES a better indicator of workplace success than IQ.
- Personality Type. It's Vital to Work Stress That You Learn About It.
- This page is all about educating yourself on personality types: yours and others
- One-on-One Services to Eliminate Work Stress or Find A Better Fit for You
- Stephanie offers services on a sliding scale to help with your individual stress issues or to assist you in finding more appropriate employment.
- Train Your Teams or Purchase Training Modules for Your Busy Training Staff.
- Stephanie is available for training in workplace communications, emotional intelligence, and self-management. Ready-made training modules also available.
- Career Coaching. Work one-on-one with Stephanie through Skype or phone.
- Career Coaching. Work one-on-one with Stephanie on job stress or career advancement.
- Difficult Co-Workers. CoWorker Stress.
- Difficult Co-Workers. Body language, tone of voice, listening skills, work attitude and more for handling difficult co-workers.
- Four Human Needs : Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual.
- The Four Human Needs. Daily attention to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual can happen at work.
- When Being Right is Wrong.
- When Being Right is Wrong. Being right is never the highest prize. Building trust is where we find satisfaction in our key relationships.
- Shadow Work. Integrating Rejected Aspects of Ourselves.
- Shadow work or shadow aspect is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses, shortcomings, and instincts.
- The Work of Byron Katie. A revolutionary process for ending stress.
- A page dedicated to The Work of Byron Katie. A revolutionary process for letting go of stressful thinking.
- Work Stress Blog
- Get your regular updated state-of-the-art work stress relief here.
- Contact Me
- Contact Information for Stephanie Goddard, author and website owner
- Work Stress Solutions Sitemap. The Web's #1 Site for Work Stress
- Work Stress Website Sitemap. Use this sitemap to help you find pages you're looking for and discover new pages you may not have noticed.
- About Stephanie Goddard: Work Stress Solutions Creator
- About author and coach, Stephanie Goddard, and her website 'Work Stress Solutions'